Image Posted on
As we go into the New Year, one thing you should do is get control of your email.
Having an inbox full of messages, read or unread, is a time sucker. It not only wastes time, but it can also:
- decrease productivity
- cause you to miss important messages
- cause stress and anxiety
- waste time searching for important messages
- decrease your customer service (because you’re simply not staying on top of it)
- decrease bookings (oh, didn’t see that someone wanted to book a party)
…and so much more.
So what can you do about it?
- Set aside one hour a day until you have gone through every single message and either deleted it or put it into a folder. CLEAR YOUR INBOX.
- Start unsubscribing to every single email from stores, newsletters, and other unnecessary emails you get that you’ve been subscribed to all year long. Don’t just DELETE them, UNSUBSCRIBE so you stop getting an abundance of those on a daily/weekly basis.
- There’s also a site called Unroll Me (click here: https://unroll.me/ ). This site will link to your email and allow you to mass unsubscribe from everything you’re subscribed to.
So who’s with me?
Let’s get organized! More New Year’s tips coming your way soon!
Want more tips? Join us over on Directly Social. CLICK HERE: https://www.facebook.com/groups/directlysocial/
Melissa Fietsam @DirectlySocial
This week we’re talking all about how to simplify your business for the new fiscal year.
Today, we’re going to talk about organizing your office space to save you TIME.
Time is one of the most important things that is overlooked in the world of direct sales. Managing your time correctly and efficiently will bring you more success than you realize. With much less effort and much less frustration.
I really truly live and breathe by the Power Hour system. Working 20 minutes a day on one focused aspect of your business. And I have a ton of videos out there if you need more information on that.
But organizing your Thirty-One office space can be KEY to getting things done fast. And efficiently.
Here’s a video to show you how I use my office space to organize and maximize my TIME!
Melissa Fietsam, Ind. Senior Executive Director at Thirty-One Gifts
#31 #31bag #31bags #thirtyone #thirtyonegifts #organize #organizeoffice #timemanagement #officespace #directsales