2 questions that are sure to start a debate in Direct Sales: What do you think about “kit nippers”? Do you help your new consultants with their launch parties? Like everyone else, I’m pretty passionate about the answers to these questions. So what do I think about kit nappers? I think God is my judge. […]
So … you know how I have mentioned my business BFF, Melanie Moore, a few times here on the blog? Well, she has been after me to blog about this topic for a long time because she believes it is a resource that every direct seller needs, whether you have been in the business […]
As we go into the New Year, one thing you should do is get control of your email.
Having an inbox full of messages, read or unread, is a time sucker. It not only wastes time, but it can also:
- decrease productivity
- cause you to miss important messages
- cause stress and anxiety
- waste time searching for important messages
- decrease your customer service (because you’re simply not staying on top of it)
- decrease bookings (oh, didn’t see that someone wanted to book a party)
…and so much more.
So what can you do about it?
- Set aside one hour a day until you have gone through every single message and either deleted it or put it into a folder. CLEAR YOUR INBOX.
- Start unsubscribing to every single email from stores, newsletters, and other unnecessary emails you get that you’ve been subscribed to all year long. Don’t just DELETE them, UNSUBSCRIBE so you stop getting an abundance of those on a daily/weekly basis.
- There’s also a site called Unroll Me (click here: https://unroll.me/ ). This site will link to your email and allow you to mass unsubscribe from everything you’re subscribed to.
So who’s with me?
Let’s get organized! More New Year’s tips coming your way soon!
Want more tips? Join us over on Directly Social. CLICK HERE: https://www.facebook.com/groups/directlysocial/
Melissa Fietsam @DirectlySocial
I’m giving away an entire month’s worth of posts EVERY MONTH! FYI…these posts expire in two weeks! So you better grab them quick! CLICK HERE to join Directly Social… and get these links every month for FREE! I just posted your December customer group posts! All you have to do is have a Cinchshare account […]
Want a TON of October theme party ideas? I have a pretty awesome group of friends over on Directly Social, and they came up with all of these theme ideas for your month of October! You can use these as themes AND posts within your parties! Pumpkin Spice Fall leaves Harvest Festivals Pumpkin Carving […]
Hostess Coaching is one of the most important things you can focus on in your business. You do all this hard work to get these parties books and then many times, you don’t fail because of a script or hostess…you fail because YOU failed to do hostess coaching. When you slack on hostess coaching: Your […]
Hostess Coaching made EASY! Check this out! You can create a NOTE on your Facebook business page to do a series of Hostess Coaching links you can share with your hostesses. If you would like to view my own NOTE: CLICK HERE Here’s a video on how to create your own Facebook NOTE: What you […]
So I want to show everyone exactly how AMAZING the new feature from Cinchshare is, called Collections. So I’m giving away an entire month’s worth of posts EVERY MONTH! FYI…these posts expire in two weeks! So you better grab them quick! Did you know you no longer have to be an ambassador in order to […]
Alice is the author of 6 books on Direct Sales and Network Marketing. Being in the business herself, all while running another successful business, she’s helping women like us create a clear action plan to achieve our goals in 90 days. If you have a goal but don’t know how to get started, this is […]
My parties were going kinda slow this month, so I decided to try something new. And guess what? IT WORKED! Because the fact of the matter is, if you’re not working…neither are your hostesses. And I’m totally guilty this month because I’ve been super busy. So what did I do? Check out this video and […]