So … you know how I have mentioned my business BFF, Melanie Moore, a few times here on the blog? Well, she has been after me to blog about this topic for a long time because she believes it is a resource that every direct seller needs, whether you have been in the business […]
As we go into the New Year, one thing you should do is get control of your email.
Having an inbox full of messages, read or unread, is a time sucker. It not only wastes time, but it can also:
- decrease productivity
- cause you to miss important messages
- cause stress and anxiety
- waste time searching for important messages
- decrease your customer service (because you’re simply not staying on top of it)
- decrease bookings (oh, didn’t see that someone wanted to book a party)
…and so much more.
So what can you do about it?
- Set aside one hour a day until you have gone through every single message and either deleted it or put it into a folder. CLEAR YOUR INBOX.
- Start unsubscribing to every single email from stores, newsletters, and other unnecessary emails you get that you’ve been subscribed to all year long. Don’t just DELETE them, UNSUBSCRIBE so you stop getting an abundance of those on a daily/weekly basis.
- There’s also a site called Unroll Me (click here: https://unroll.me/ ). This site will link to your email and allow you to mass unsubscribe from everything you’re subscribed to.
So who’s with me?
Let’s get organized! More New Year’s tips coming your way soon!
Want more tips? Join us over on Directly Social. CLICK HERE: https://www.facebook.com/groups/directlysocial/
Melissa Fietsam @DirectlySocial
So there’s a cool new website that allows you to make a “link tree” for your instagram account! It’s actually called Linktree. My friend Te’Amo Blakely just casually mentioned it last night and I was like HOLY COW! This is awesome! What is Linktree? It’s a website that provides you with a unique URL to […]
I LOVE the NOTES on my Facebook business page! And I’m going to show you how to create a NOTE for your hostess coaching! This is a tool your hostess can use to share all of her party information. Which of course, has all the information YOU need to share with people. Below, you’ll get […]
This is simply ONE example of what CinchShare can do for your business. I want to send a reminder on the last day of each month to our team. It’s important for NEW consultants to see this every month. And it’s important to remind our seasoned consultants. So instead of posting today and forgetting next […]
Who doesn’t want a base of $500-$1000 (or more) in sales every single month? BEFORE you even add your catalog and home shows into the mix? Watch this video and see how YOU can create an environment for consistent sales in your Thirty-One business. This will be a 3 part series this week! There are […]
Everyone dreads taxes, right? I have fought the battle of taxes for almost 8 years and finally come up with the easiest system ever for me and my team to track our taxes for our direct sales business! Start NOW. Do not delay when it comes to tracking your business. A new year, a new […]
This is my “push” for January at my parties. I love my binders. They go right along with my party presentation and it works perfectly! Check this out: The pages in my binder: Customer Special: I love the clear pocket on the front to put the customer special on there. No more searching for it. […]
My customer page used to simply EXIST. I rarely post, didn’t have that many customers in there, it just kind of sat there. And when I did post…a whole lot of these followed… Then I started being CONSISTENT. It all started with a goal I made in December of 2014. My goal was to make […]
I saw this idea on another board a couple years ago. And I found the supplies for $2 at the Dollar Tree today! Hostess gift for $2? Heck yeah! You take a bag of rocks to your party. Make sure you get the flat sided ones. I also got the glass heart bowl at the […]