DS Elite LEADERSHIP group!
This is leadership made easy…
What is the DS Elite Leadership group?
This is a place for ALL companies and ALL Direct Sellers to get ideas and training on how to lead your teams.
This group is specifically made for team leaders in the field. In this group, you will get:
- over 15 themed graphics each month on celebrating and informing your team (top seller, top party girl, top recruiter, monday newsbreak, tuesday training, promotions, birthdays, anniversaries, and other team engagement prompts themed for the days)
- team banners each month to keep your team informed
- a printable each month to guide your team activities and goals
- 3 weekly challenges for your teams; focusing on booking, sales, and recruiting. For example: week 1: recruiting challenge, week 2: booking challenge, week 3: sales challenge
Why join the leadership group?
- You have ready made content to share.
- There are leaders from many different companies. So you’re getting ideas from other leaders in the field.
- We shoot reminders for certain tasks to complete with your team.
- It gives you a place to hit the reset button when you get stuck or fall behind.
What does it cost?
$10 a month.
Less than a couple trips to Starbucks to help lead your team.
Do you have to hold a leader title?
You don’t have to have a title to be a leader. If you’re leading some ladies on your team and you want some help with it, come join us. I’m certain we can help you. And if not, you can cancel your own membership at anytime. So you have nothing to lose.
If you you’re looking to join the group, here’s your EASY BUTTON.
Make sure you complete steps 2 & 3 below when you’re done:
Once you join via PayPal, complete these two steps to be added!
make sure you fill out the survey:
and then request to join here:
When can you expect to be added once you join?
All requests to the Elite Leadership group will be processed within 24-48 hours
If you cancel your payment plan, you will be removed automatically from the group and can subscribe again at anytime