Here’s your November content, blog post, marketing, and hashtags ideas.
There’s a few aspects you need to think about in your business in each month with all your social media platforms.
My job is to make it easy for you.
Social media platforms
- Facebook Group
- Facebook Business Page
- Personal FB Timeline
- Snap Chat
All your social media platforms should be bubbling over with turkey, Thanksgiving, and November.
So let’s talk about November themes, posts, blogs, hashtags and key words.
Post and content ideas for November:
- Thanksgiving Side Dishes
- Thanksgiving Turkey Cooking Secrets
- 5 Ways to Give Back for Veteran’s Day
- Winter Bucket List
- Emergency Prep Box for Families (think power outages and winter storms)
- Thanksgiving Leftover Ideas
- Black Friday Tips, What Kind of Black Friday Shopper are you
- 30 Days of Thankful
- 10 Ways to Give Back in your Community
- Decorating your Porch for Fall
- pumpkin pie
- pumpkin spice
- hot chocolate
- giving Back
- trees turning colors
- Veterans Day
- pay it forward
- community service
- Black Friday
- craft fairs
- marching bands
- crock pots
- flannel sheets
You should be joining the conversation and engaging your customer with some great content.
Join the Directly Social Elite Club and get:
- November themed graphics to use on all your social media platforms
- An entire month of social media posts
- November Facebook Party Script
- November Wacky Holiday graphics
- Full Social Media Training Webinar once a month
Hashtags to use for November:
#november #happynovember #november2019 #thanksgiving #turkey #gobblegobble #payitforward #blessed #thankful #turkeyday #family #flannel #harvest #sweatshirts #hoodies #bonfires #blackfriday #VeteransDay #fall #leaves #pumpkinspice #orange #pumpkins #latte #hotchocolate #giveback #community #foodbank #donate
Words to include in your November posts:
- gobble up
Melissa Fietsam @DirectlySocial