Ever wanted to start your own blog but you’re just not sure where to start?
There’s a lot of questions you should ask before you dive into starting your own blog:
- why do I need one?
- how many times do you have to post a month?
- how will I market it?
- how do you set it up?
- how do you pick a name for your blog?
- which hosting site should you use?
- how much does it cost (it’s free by the way…)?
- and…there’s about a million more…
- TAKE FULL TRAINING HERE
But I’d like to get started with the basics of why you need to start a blog and then show you how you can do that in a 10 step training to take you from scratch to finish!
So, before we get started, it’s always good to know why you’re doing something, right?
So what are the benefits of a blog?
1. Increased SEO
2. Create a circle of sharing
3. Establish your spot in the universe as a serious contender
4. Build authority in your industry
5. Increase lead generation
6. Express yourself
7. Share knowledge of your industry
8. Create value for your community
9. Collaborations & Influence Marketing
10. Take control of your own identity
Watch this video as I walk through all the reasons you could benefit from creating your own content on your brand new blog:
If you’d like to see the full training and take baby steps to create your own beautiful blog today…
Melissa Fietsam @DirectlySocial