Here’s your October content, blog post, marketing, and hashtags ideas.
There’s a few aspects you need to think about in your business in each month with all your social media platforms.
My job is to make it easy for you.
Social media platforms
- Facebook Group
- Facebook Business Page
- Personal FB Timeline
- Snap Chat
All your social media platforms should be bubbling over with Halloween, spooky, and October.
So let’s talk about October themes, posts, blogs, hashtags and key words.
Post and content ideas for October:
- Halloween Costume Ideas for Kids
- Halloween Costume Ideas for Families
- 5 Ways to Deck Out your Porch for Halloween
- Halloween Craft Ideas
- Halloween Party Ideas
- List of Scary Movies for Kids and Adults
- Halloween Scavenger Hunt
- Best Ways to Decorate Pumpkins
- Planning Black Friday Shopping
- Fun Pet Costumes
- black cats
- pet costumes
- fall leaves
- candy buckets
- corn maze
- pumpkin carving
- Thanksgiving (for Canadians)
- bobbing for apples
- apple pie
- breast cancer awareness
- pink ribbons
- fall festival
- haunted house
- haunted woods
- scary stories
- candy corn
- trick or treat
You should be joining the conversation and engaging your customer with some great content.
Join the Directly Social Elite Club and get:
- October themed graphics to use on all your social media platforms
- An entire month of social media posts
- October Facebook Party Script
- October Wacky Holiday graphics
- Full Social Media Training Webinar once a month
Hashtags to use for October:
#october #happyoctober #october2019 #hallowen #pink #pinkribbon #breastcancerawareness #ghosts #goblins #trickortreat #pumpkins #pumpkin #harvest #sweatshirts #hoodies #bonfires #hauntedhouse #spooky #orange #purple #pumpkinspice #cornmaze #football #skeletons #smores #fallfestival #tailgate
Words to include in your October posts:
Melissa Fietsam @DirectlySocial