Here’s your September content, blog post, marketing, and hashtags ideas.
There’s a few aspects you need to think about in your business in each month with all your social media platforms.
My job is to make it easy for you.
Social media platforms
- Facebook Group
- Facebook Business Page
- Personal FB Timeline
- Snap Chat
All your social media platforms should be bubbling over with fall, leaves, and September.
So let’s talk about September themes, posts, blogs, hashtags and key words.
Post and content ideas for September:
- Fall Bucket List
- 5 Things to do With your Family in the Fall
- Fall Holiday Lineup (list out the holidays coming)
- Labor Day Events (sales, meaning of)
- Labor Day BBQ Ideas
- 5 Ways to Make Grandparents Day Super Special
- Pumpkin & Fall Fruit Picking Guide
- Planning your Halloween Costumes
- 5 Favorite Fall Recipes
- Crock Pot Favorites for Easy Dinners
- Labor Day
- apple picking
- cheer leading
- pumpkin spice
- fall fairs
- cool nights
You should be joining the conversation and engaging your customer with some great content.
Join the Directly Social Elite Club and get:
- September themed graphics to use on all your social media platforms
- An entire month of social media posts
- September Facebook Party Script
- September Wacky Holiday graphics
- Full Social Media Training Webinar once a month
Hashtags to use for September:
#september #happyseptember #September 2019 #LaborDay #fall #leaves #cuddleweather #fire #apples #applepicking #cheer #football #harvest #sweatshirts #hoodies #bonfires #tailgating #boots #orange #red #pumpkinspice #corn #cozy #soup #smores #fair #coolnights
Words to include in your September posts:
- fall in love
Melissa Fietsam @DirectlySocial