Here’s an idea. Stop selling 24/7 and start engaging instead.
Start living out loud… and watch what happens.
- get new lead generation
- get more shares
- get more likes
- get more comments
- get more conversations
- and just be authentic
See what I mean below:
What is Content Marketing?
Content marketing is a strategic marketing approach focused on creating and distributing valuable, relevant, and consistent content to attract and retain a clearly defined audience — and, ultimately, to drive profitable customer action.
Check out this post from the experts at Content Marketing Institute and then get to work making your own amazing content that is so easy to do. Because you’re simply talking about what you love, right?
Questions to ask yourself when it comes to content marketing:
- What do you love so passionately?
- What activities do you enjoy with your kids?
- What problems do you face with your kids?
- Are you on any diets?
- Do you love any hobbies?
- What is your occupation?
- Do you love to share recipes?
- What life hacks have you learned?
- What cooking hacks have you learned?
- What’s your favorite meal to cook?
- Do you love to travel?
- Where have you traveled?
- What topics arise for your age group?
- What season are you in?
- What do you do during that season?
- What are hot trending topics?
- What are your favorite books?
- What are your favorite movies?
- Did you ditch cable?
- Do you have any medical issues (or maybe loved ones?)
All these questions could create 10 blog posts each. And we’re just getting started. Ready…set…GO!
Melissa Fietsam @ Directly Social