Here’s your July content, blog post, marketing, and hashtags ideas.
There’s a few aspects you need to think about in your business in each month with all your social media platforms.
My job is to make it easy for you.
Social media platforms
- Facebook Group
- Facebook Business Page
- Personal FB Timeline
- Snap Chat
All your social media platforms should be bubbling over with sunshine, July, and summer fun.
So let’s talk about July themes, posts, blogs, hashtags and key words.
Post and content ideas for July:
- 8 Ways to Enjoy your Backyard
- How to Find 5 New Swimming Holes Near You
- 10 Water Safety Tips
- 10 Picnic Tips
- Best Camping Recipes & Tips
- 5 Summer Drink Recipes
- Summer Craft Ideas
- 5 Ways to Beat the Summer Heat with Indoor Fun
- 4th of July BBQ Ideas
- 5 Summer Goals to Have
- 4th of July
- water sports
- staying cool
- family vacations
- palm trees
- swimming pools
- bored kids
- backyard fun
- summer clothes
- day trips
- summer camp
- ice cream
- flips flops
You should be joining the conversation and engaging your customer with some great content.
Join the Directly Social Elite Club and get:
- July themed graphics to use on all your social media platforms
- An entire month of social media posts
- July Facebook Party Script
- July Wacky Holiday graphics
- Full Social Media Training Webinar once a month
Hashtags to use for July:
#fireworks #happyjuly #july2019 #4thofjuly #camping #flipflops #sandals #palmtrees #sand #toesinthesand #grilling #BBQ #grillout #grillmaster #vacation #summerbreak #summerlove #adventure #seekadventure #sunshine #summergoals #summerholiday #summertime #summervibes
Words to include in your July posts:
- summer vibes
- palm trees
Melissa Fietsam @DirectlySocial