Here’s your May content, blog post, marketing, and hashtags ideas.
There’s a few aspects you need to think about in your business in each month with all your social media platforms.
My job is to make it easy for you.
Social media platforms
- Facebook Group
- Facebook Business Page
- Personal FB Timeline
- Snap Chat
All your social media platforms should be bubbling over with May showers and Mother’s Day.
So let’s talk about May themes, posts, blogs, hashtags and key words.
Post and content ideas for May:
- Cinco De Mayo ideas
- 5 things to do in the rain
- Mother’s Day DIY ideas, gift ideas
- 5 ways to prepare for summer break
- Photo Contest for moms
- 10 ideas for Teacher Gifts
- Graduation gift guides
- Memorial Day Ideas
- 5 tips for an amazing Memorial Day BBQ
- Minute to Win it games for Memorial Day party
- Mother’s Day
- schools out
- Memorial Day
- Cinco De Mayo
- May the 4th be with
- Star Wars
- Women’s Health Week
- Mental Health month
- Celiac Disease Awareness
You should be joining the conversation and engaging your customer with some great content.
Join the Directly Social Elite Club and get:
- May themed graphics to use on all your social media platforms
- An entire month of social media posts
- May Facebook Party Script
- May Wacky Holiday graphics
- Full Social Media Training Webinar once a month
Hashtags to use for May:
#graduation #graduationday #classof2019 #MentalHealthAwareness #mothersday #mom #moms #mothersofinstagram #mothersday2019 #grilling #BBQ #grillout #grillmaster #memorialday #memorialday2019 #teachers #schoolsout #summerbreak #CeliacDiseaseAwareness #ALS #MotorcycleAwareness
Words to include in your May posts:
- May showers
Melissa Fietsam @DirectlySocial