Here’s your March content , blog post, marketing, and hashtags ideas.
There’s a few aspects you need to think about in your business in each month with all your social media platforms.
My job is to make it easy for you.
Social media platforms
- Facebook Group
- Facebook Business Page
- Personal FB Timeline
- Snap Chat
All your social media platforms should be bubbling over with Spring Break.
So let’s talk about March themes, posts, blogs, hashtags and key words.
Post and content ideas for March:
- 5 places you’ve never been in your own county (list ideas for park, winery, restaurants, museum, etc)
- Spring Bucket List
- National Craft Month, 5 spring craft ideas
- Spring cleaning checklist
- Spring Break themed giveaway
- Mardi Gras (history of, ideas, party)
- Planning a spring garden
- Tips for St. Patrick’s Day fun
- Daylight Savings Time: 10 things to do when you change your clocks
- Getting ready for April’s Fools Day (fun ways to prank your family)
Join Directly Social to get the printable forms to rock your March!
Wacky holiday calendar and DS Business Strategy form in the files section each month for you.
JOIN NOW: CLICK HERE
- cabin fever
- spring break
- St. Patrick’s Day
- Mardi Gras
- nutrition month
- 4 leaf clovers
- International Women’s Day
- March Madness
You should be joining the conversation and engaging your customer with some great content.
Join the Directly Social Elite Club and get:
- March themed graphics to use on all your social media platforms
- An entire month of social media posts
- March Facebook Party Script
- March Wacky Holiday graphics
- Full Social Media Training Webinar once a month
Hashtags to use for March:
#spring #travel #march #marchmadness #internationalwomensday #stpatricksday #stpattysday #march2019 #lucky #sun #sunshine #gardening #garden #sunny #springtime #daylightsavingtime
Words to include in your March posts:
Melissa Fietsam @DirectlySocial