Want to increase your engagement in your Facebook Customer Group?
Create a Facebook Poll!
Every month, I ask my customer group to help me with some questions for our team’s Facebook script.
Creating a Facebook poll is an easy way to get a quick answer!
What is a Facebook Poll?
A Facebook poll is a posting “option” in your groups. You can ask a question with a series of pre-made answers. They can simply check one of the boxes or even add their own answer to the polling question. It’s pretty neat!
This option is only available in Facebook groups unless you use a third party app. Some of those allow you to create polls on your Facebook timeline and business pages.
How do you create a Facebook Poll?
When you go to create a post, you’ll see this:
You can see an actual poll I posted in my customer group in the graphic above.
What kind of questions can you ask?
- What’s your favorite fast food restaurant?
- What is one room in your house that you need to organize?
- What is your favorite Thirty-One print this season?
- Here’s our top 10 products, which one is your favorite?
- If you could be any superhero, who would it be?
- You can go on vacation today…which location would you choose (list beach, amusement park, cruise, bahamas, etc.)
One thing great to do, would be to ask your customers which product they would like to learn more about. This is a great way to see what THEY want to see.
What if you asked them what they’d like to learn more about for the next couple of weeks. And then yo did some research and found some really cool stuff on the topics?
The idea is that you can ask ANYTHING! And it’s just a fun new way to interact.
Polls have been around for quite awhile, have you used them yet? What for?